I am interested in all the things related with creating an intelligent movement of the robot arm including physics simulation, rendering, vision, computational hardware, reinforcement learning, trajectory optimization and actuator.
Previously, I obtained my Master Degree in mechanical engineering from Seoul National University under the guidance of Dongjun Lee, and my Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering from Seoul National University. I also had worked full-time at Samsung Research, and Hanwha Techwin.
|Sep 2, 2022
|My work about grasping was posted on Video Friday of IEEE Spectrum!
|Aug 23, 2022
|I joined IM2 in Graduate School of AI at KAIST.
- ICLRAn Intuitive Multi-Frequency Feature Representation for SO(3)-Equivariant NetworksIn The Twelfth International Conference on Learning Representations 2024
- RSSLocal Object Crop Collision Network for Efficient Simulation of Non-Convex Objects in GPU-based SimulatorsIn Robotics: Science and Systems 2023
- RA-LGrasping as Inference: Reactive Grasping in Heavily Cluttered EnvironmentIEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 2022
- IROSReinforcement Learning for Vision-based Object Manipulation with Non-parametric Policy and Action PrimitivesIn IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems 2021
- IROSSim-to-real transfer of bolting tasks with tight toleranceIn IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems 2020